How to generate a batch barcode:
Listed below are batch programming rules:
1. Command format: Command + Parameter Value.
2. Each command is terminated by a semicolon (;). Note that there is no space between a command and its terminator semicolon.
3. Use the barcode generator software to generate a 2D batch barcode.
For this example: output first 4 digit
“disable check digit verification”, “enable data formatting” “F2 data formatting to interleaved 2 of 5”,
Use a barcode generator software to generate a 2D batch barcode.
2.Enter the device
3.Set the configuration that you need
For this case:
First step:“disable check digit verification interleaved 2 of 5”
Set the device interleaved 2 of 5 “transmit check digit : disable”
（In order to generate the Settings, if the Settings are already there, you can first change them to other Settings, save them, and then re-select the Settings you want. The Settings code for this will be generated）
Second step: output first 4 digit: use Data Formatting
PS: for more command, you can refer to the user guide.
When all configuration is done, choose “bar code type”, and then click “Generate Bar Code”.
- barcode scanner fixed mount
- fixed mount barcode scanner
- best handheld scanner
- desktop barcode scanner
- wireless handheld barcode scanner
- industrial barcode scanner manufacturers
- desktop receipt scanner
- portable card scanner
- fixed-mount barcode readers
- portable id card scanner
- in-counter barcode scanner