How to insert keystroke in easyset via dataformatter
(If you haven’t installed the VCOM driver& Easyset, please download form our website.
1. Installed the UPCOM driver&Easyset,Connect the Newland scanner with PC, Run the Easyset, click the online device.
2. If Newland scanner is not shown, please scan the two setting barcodes in the red box to set Newland scanner to VCOM interface (CDC), then click Refresh.
(When you scan the #SETUPE1 setting bacode, please cover the @INTERF8, then when you scan the @INTERF8 setting bacode, please cover the #SETUPE1 to avoid a wrong scanning)
3. Double click device to enter the config interface.
4. Choose dataformatting settings.symbology/length. Then click “Editor”
5. Insert-keystroke key in the “Ctrl” value: 003A.then click add.
if you need “CTRL+A” composite key ,you can push Ctrl first and then A , then the value will show on the up right box then click add.
Click “8” and then click “Add”
Click “shift” and “9” then click “Add”
8.Send-all characters -enter the character to send “Null”
Click “shift” and “0” then click “Add”
10. Click finish to quit the editor
11.Click Save to Device to save the config.
- barcode scanner fixed mount
- fixed mount barcode scanner
- best handheld scanner
- desktop barcode scanner
- wireless handheld barcode scanner
- industrial barcode scanner manufacturers
- desktop receipt scanner
- portable card scanner
- fixed-mount barcode readers
- portable id card scanner
- in-counter barcode scanner