As a vendor of auto-identification and enterprise mobility, Newland AIDC always stands behind the quality of our products.
Unless otherwise stated by Newland AIDC or in a sales agreement between Newland AIDC and end customers, Newland branded hardware and accessories are warranted for a period of time from the date of shipment from Newland or, with proof of procurement, from the procurement date whichever is later.
1 (one) year
MT Series, N Series, WD Series
2 (two) years
1 (one) year
EM Series and N1 Series
- Any product which has been modified, or repaired by any other than Newland service or its authorized representatives;
- Any claimed defect, failure or damage which Newland determines was caused by faulty operations, improper use;
- Any defect or damage caused by natural or man-made disaster;
- Use of counterfeit or replacement parts that are neither manufactured nor approved by Newland AIDC for use in Newland-manufactured Products; software or hardware reconfigurations etc.
- Loss of data;
- Loss of profits, Business, revenue, or goodwill during the period of maintenance.
- Any device on which the serial number is missing or not recognizable.
- The consumable items (e.g. holsters, hand strap, etc.) carry a 3 months warranty from time of purchase.
- Unless otherwise stated in a global sales or service agreement, standard warranty is not available for cross-region selling.