How to Upgrade the firmware for FM420
54 views 0 comments
Please follow the steps under to upgrade FM420 firmware.
- Please install following tools:
UFCOM Driver. That is the driver for USB upgrading.
UExpress. That is the configuration and upgrading program package.
- Change scanner USB working mode to USB Datapipe or USB COM Port Emulation by progarmming code. I suggest to choose datapipe since need not to find what is the correct virtual com port number.
- Connect scanner to PC and launch QS-UpgradeII.exe.
- Select correct communication, the USB 1.1 is for Datapipe. The product information will be presented on the top right of window.
- Select correct firmware file by >> button.
- Press Flash button to upgrade.
- While finish, change USB mode back to what you prefer.