1、Use usb data cable to connect pc and BS8060
2、Use your BS8060 to scan following barcode to set your BS8060 into USB CDC mode
3、Scan one of the following four Settings as required to enable the dataformat function.
4、Open your SSCOM software ,Select the corresponding device "[online]NEWLAND UIMG barcode scanner USB device" from “ComNum”, click “OpenCom”, and enter the corresponding command (corresponding command:$$%^5917069999999999E4021D24F100) in the input box. Click SEND, the window of SSCOM will reply to $$%^OK and the setting will be successful.
- barcode scanner fixed mount
- fixed mount barcode scanner
- best handheld scanner
- desktop barcode scanner
- wireless handheld barcode scanner
- industrial barcode scanner manufacturers
- desktop receipt scanner
- portable card scanner
- fixed-mount barcode readers
- portable id card scanner
- in-counter barcode scanner